These flat-nose pliers are a good-quality tool at a reasonable price; the larger size provides better leverage for heavier work, yet is delicate enough for most bench tasks. On flat-nose pliers, both jaws are flat; the smooth interior surface helps prevent scratching or marring the workpiece. Use these pliers to make wider, broader bends in wire, metal-forming, straightening and flattening metal, making angled bends in metal and holding components.
• These pliers have a box joint; one half of the joint surrounds the other, and the pivot is contained within. This joint holds its alignment far longer than a lap joint but allows the tool to open only as far as the box size.
• The double-leaf spring consists of flat, tempered metal tabs attached to the inside of each of the tool handles, positioned to meet and hold the handles apart (and the jaws open) until they are squeezed closed, delivering a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity. The tough, rust-resistant stainless steel delivers reasonable life and good value.
• The handles are dipped in latex-free plastic to ensure comfort even with extended use time.
- Jaw style : Flat-nose
- Jaw length : 1.40" (35.5mm)
- Tip width : 6.5mm
- Overall length/dimensions : 5.5" (140mm)
- Country of origin : Pakistan