This sterling silver bolo tip is stamped on two sides with a starburst design and features a 7mm handmade bead with decorative stamping around its center and a 1mm round bead end. The slender shape is great for thinner cords. Hollow bolo tips are ideal for finishing the ends of leather, suede, rubber or fabric cord in your southwestern-style neckwear design.
Insert the cord into the open end of the long, cone-shaped finding and secure it in place with jeweler's epoxy and/or crimping, as appropriate.
- Dimensions : 47 x 7mm
- Fabrication method : Die struck
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Sterling silver
- Purity : .925
- Inside dimension : 4.9mm (0.193")
- Jewelry Type : Incidentals
- Style : Bolo tip