This sterling silver bolo tip is stamped with a decorative swirl and has a 3mm round bead end. The slender design is great for thinner cord. Hollow bolo tips are ideal for finishing the ends of leather, suede, rubber or fabric cord in your southwestern-style neckwear design.
Insert the cord into the open end of the long, cone-shaped finding and secure it in place with jeweler's epoxy and/or crimping, as appropriate.
- Dimensions : 43 x 6mm
- Fabrication method : Die struck
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Sterling silver
- Purity : .925
- Inside dimension : 4.9mm (0.193")
- Jewelry Type : Incidentals
- Style : Bolo tip